Service & Repairs
Annual Site Service and Maintenance Contract
Have full confidence in your perimeter protection all year round by keeping your telescopic bollards fully operational with a Rhino Service Contract.
Our experienced Rhino Engineer will visit your site twice a year to a schedule pre-arranged with you. He will undertake full service and maintenance of each telescopic bollard or removable barrier on site.
Summary of service:
- Dismantle each product
- Clean and vacuum the inner chamber to remove any debris / water ingress
- The replacement of any standard wearing parts as required at a reduced cost.
- Re-assembly of product and full operational checks.
The annual service contract fee will include all labour charges and the replacement of standard wearing parts at a reduced price.
Additional charges will be applied in the event of:
- The engineer identifying any non-standard wearing parts or parts required as a result of damage or misuse. He will provide a quotation for any additional charges that will be incurred before replacing them.
- Any extra visits required as a result of product damage or misuse.
Damaged or misused Bollards:
Please contact us in the event of your Rhino Bollard being hit or damaged. This does not always require a complete new post as spare parts are available.
Service of bollards:
If you wish to organize a one-off service for your Rhino posts, please contact our sales office who will be more than happy to send you the necessary information.
Spare Parts including replacement keys and locks:
We stock a wide range of spare parts for the Rhino Posts such as replacement keys, locks and lid & hinges.
IF IN ANY DOUBT OF WHAT TO ORDER PLEASE RING OUR SALES TEAM
For further information or a quotation on any of the above, please contact our sales office direct on
TEL: 01603 – 484999 or email email@example.com